We are constantly looking to grow our team and invite all our readers to submit their stories. If you have always dreamt of writing professionally and seeing your work published, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get yourself out there!
First things first though, we do have a couple of dos and don’ts you should keep in mind before submitting any work:
- Proofread your work before submitting it to us. We won’t accept any submission that is laced with common typos or obvious grammatical errors.
- Mention your sources. Plagiarism is a serious offense that we do not condone.
- Keep to our list of themes and topics in your submission.
- Stick to a minimum word count of 400 and maximum word count of 1 000 in your submission.
- Submit any work that is your own that has been published by another publisher previously.
- Submit any work that is not your own and has been published
In general, we stick to a common thread of themes and topics on our blog:
- Meal Plans
Now that you have an inkling of what we are looking for, you are probably wondering how to get started and how the process works.
Once you have completed your article, you can submit it to our editor. The review process can take anything from three days up until two weeks. Once our editor has reviewed your work and is happy, we will be in contact with regards to publishing and future work.
Scooch over to our contact page to get in touch for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!